whats in your bag?

Ok the purse game,list what you have in it, just do the best you can if you can get your message to post just e-mail it. (don't worry about it) first few to post get a special page for there recipe book.

I'll start, here is what is in mine

billfold -cards, receipts, a few green backs
inhaler
hankie
lipstick
Motrin
pen
a small flashlight
keys
tape measure
a zip lock bag with my change in it (I hate it when my change makes the inside of my purse dirty)
(ahem) girl things
camera
phone
pressed powder
and a scrapbook charm (I wonder how that got in there?)

fun blessings
A

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad I had extra time this am. Today mine has powder, wallet, checkbook, lipstick, receipts, ink pen, keys, phone, beeper, and comb.
Other days it includes a camera and lists of things I need to do.
djw
Anonymous said…
I'll play. Let's see; wallet, phone, nail polish, keys, change, film, tylenol, checkbook, pictures, antibacterial hand foam, black clickable sharpie, gum, sunglasses, compact, lipstick, hair scrunchie and bills to be mailed. Not to bad.....

BK
Anonymous said…
mine is simple id, debit card, burts bee, sometimes my camera, lipgloss, checkbook and hobby lobby coupon. and cellphone, sometimes my camera

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (