I have no ideal when I decided that this paper would help me scrapbook. Or why I bought some thing that said "Christmas is for kids" cause (most of you know)I don't have any (maybe it was wishful thinking ; ) As I am committed to my cleaning (this week)I had no ideal that I was going to clean this good, to find the once attractive, in style and oh so cool. As it is I have several of these. I'm thinking I could cut them apart and put them on a card or, they could be garage sale fodder. Hmmmm the choices, it's all about the choices in life. Do I start another project (when I have recipe pages to do) or do I keep cleaning? Well that's a no brainier, to me of course I'm going to be ecological friendly and not wast paper, go visit my scraps and embark on yet another project that I may or may not finish. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow! blessings a
i

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have this same paper!!! Too funny. Great idea about cutting it up and putting on cards, tags, etc. I think I'm going to do that. I actually bought several sheets of these from STR and have used some of the others, the bears, frogs, etc. They are cute!

Thanks for my heart page. I think I'm going to use it on the front of my recipe book as the intro page.

Betty
i still owe you the "made with love" part don't let me forget.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (