week number # 1817 of my life











I hope you all had a great Mothers day, we stayed at home and I ambled and he never sat down for more that 20 minutes at a time. Mr I seems to be suffering of the I cant sit still syndrome of late. I have no problem with settling still in fact I'm sure that I do way to much of that. Today I'm going to commit my self to some light cleaning in the scrap room, aka I need to find thee scanner cords.


So Saturday night I went to crop at B's and it was great (as usual). Had a good time and good time was not induced by the box (tree photo for more information).

Comments

Anonymous said…
OK, I tried to leave a comment yesterday, doesn't look like it stuck. Just wanted to say I had a great time cropping, too, and I think our projects look fantasti! What a talented group we are!

Deb H.
Anonymous said…
I agree. angie

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (