painted


Not bad a bad looking couple!

OK so I'm not the kinda of girl who generally paints her nails,(basically because my nails are very short) but since I've become a southernner (in training) I have so noticed that all the southern women paint there toe nails. AM I wrong? Now I'm not saying do as the Romans do in this case, but I must admit it does look better than my naked toe look. And with that I must ask myself, am I being cheesy when I say I really like toe rings with the painted toe? Are they still somewhat fashionable(toe rings)? It all comes down to time (do I have it, do i have the time to paint my little pigs) and will I look like a total dork? I mean I'm not in my early 30's anymore I'm (on Monday) thirty something... and holding (officially) and I feel that its my responsibility to not look shlumpy (did I really just say that?) let me retract. I don't want to look like a 35 year old wanting to appear like she's 28 or younger. kwim?

So I'm going to paint my toes (not my finger nails) and I'm going to wear a toe ring with my sandals this summer cause I want to. Not cause I'm going for that I'm thirty 35 and don't want to look like it look.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute photo! I'm 40 something and I paint my toenails....now, if I found a toe ring I actually like - I would probably wear one. Go for it!!!

Betty
Anonymous said…
i love my toenails painted. Jason does it for me when I can't afford a pedicure. Pedicures are wonderful. My mom is fifty something and wears a toe ring.
chelle
Anonymous said…
If I had the time, I would get my toes painted, I think it looks so nice with sandals. I would wear a toe ring if it were comfortable as well. These are temporary things, not like getting a big tattoo across your back...I say go for it!

Deb H.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (