1

1 day left

Until the fun begins!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Do I need to bring an extension cord for anyone? When is everyone heading down? I know Deb and Chelle will be there Thursday, what about everyone else? I hope to head out after I get Jeanette on the bus in the am.

Deb H
Anonymous said…
It's just so hard for me to leave clipie ugh..... i need the time away I will problaby go thursday, what time???? A
Anonymous said…
The crop room doesn't open on THursday unitl 1pm. It should open on Friday around 8 or 9.

chelle
Betty said…
I'm so excited for this weekend to start!!

Unfortunately, I woke up this morning and couldn't talk - I'm up to a loud whisper now....Anyhow, went to the Doc and I have tonsillitis (my tonsils are huge and yucky). Got a wonderful shot and some meds, so I should be good to go by Friday morning.....

Looking forward to seeing everyone and thanks Deb for the ext. cord note, I need to go pack that right now!!!

Everyone drive safe!!!

Thank you Chelle for the great shopping night!!!
Anonymous said…
Chelle and I will be leaving BG in 12 hrs and 2 minutes!!!!!!! It seems like we have been talking about this forever but, IT'S FINALLY TIME TO GO!! See ya soon.djw
Anonymous said…
djw you are cracking me up!a

I will depart in less than ....
let me think .... 2 . no
some time like

ok it's at lest 17 hrs from take of time or more.
a
Anonymous said…
Betty, tonsilitis, OMG, you poor girl! Glad you are getting medicated, you will hopefully feel better by Friday. I am packing the last of my stuff tonight, my Quikuts stuff. Really, I am going to stop packing. Did everyone see Michelle H's email for lunch Saturdy...mmmm...bring your appetites! I am going to skip breakfast and just have some crackers that morning...

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (