for the curious


I have-mailed QK and asked them if they would tell me the specific dies that H L will be carrying cause y'all know I'm a QK fan.... They would not tell me, so I'm going to e-mail H L and see what they say. I really want to know the dies they are going to have, are they old or are new or a special HL line? Any who getting back to... I guess I'm glad I didn't get rid of all my QK alphas yet. I hope soon to try them in the cuddle bug, but much going on here at Christmas central today. Yes, tomorrow Clipie and I are going to start decorating for the season. He is off this weekend and I'm going to take advantage of his tallness and have him help me fill the house with Christmas cheer. I'm not sure if we will get to Christmas lights outside, but I do know we will deck the inside halls. This also leads me to think of our Christmas party


On Friday November 30, I will host our Christmas party and I was thinking I should be making some plans of what to do. So we have already decided bring a ten dollar Christmas gift right?

Food would be the next natural thought so how about we all bring a dish, I'll make punch and a veggie tray maybe some pizelles. If you don't know what a pizelle is it is an extremely fragile, very thin like wafer/cookie that has more butter in it than I will ever admit to, and is flavored with vanilla goodness. Ok I'm hungry now moving on.........

Ps M H please come if you are able!

I'm thinking after one or two Christmas games there will be time for some time for a bit of cropping : ). I think it sounds great how about you all?


I'm not sure if I will be updating the blog this weekend due to decking the halls so

Have a great weekend!

Yes I know it's Thursday

Blessings

A


Comments

Anonymous said…
I am going to try to be there. Can I invite a friend from TN? She is also good friends with LouAnn (from Cards and Cloth)

Also, Deb H and I are on Jann Gray's blog - http://www.jannstory.blogspot.com/

Don't know if the link will work. Maybe Ang can add it.

This was the Friday night class with the infamous "happy glue"!

Michelle H
Anonymous said…
Enjoy your Christmas decorating, I still have a halloween rug out on the front porch, oops. Hopefully the turkeys come down before Christmas.

Dish to pass for the party sounds super, maybe I'll bring my sweet and sour meatballs, they are very tasty. Would love to get in a little cropping, too.

Michelle H and I are famous, woo hoo! Just look at us, isn't that cool?? Michelle looks especially happy :)

Well guys, Jackie's boyfriend is going to join us for Thanksgiving dinner as he doesn't have the money to go back home. Should be interesting. All I can think of is Tracy's husband...cleanin' my gun. Should be interesting! Ill take pictures.

Deb H
Anonymous said…
Sure invite your friend have her bring a gift. I haven't checked the bog since I wrote it so I'm tardy in answering sorry. And congrats! cu u all in the morning. A

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (