Mrs tired

Yes I am tired here me roar.
The class at Bonnie's was one of the best I have ever taken. Oh my we received $45. worth of product and the pages are so beautiful! I've taken some classes and I'm telling you this is better than most of the the cku-master classes I have taken. Lots of cutting and measuring but so worth it, lots of paper left over. I bought an extra sticker packet and the cat's eye she used. The supply list you need to bring is long but again you wont mind in the end. Thank heavens it did not rain on the way there and on the way back, oh and long, we did not get back until 10. Make sure you are on time you will need every second of class, and try not to talk even my usual talkie self had to be quiet to follow along. (I know gasp I was quiet)

Yesterday was my busy day I had a whole 45 min between activities. So last night after I was home I fell asleep while I was knitting (thankfully it was at the end of a row) and woke up to the "cops theme" about 1 am. I'm still recovering from our weekend of scrap.

The butter finger bar was from Terri.
And that's it for now

Blessings
A

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so glad to hear the class was so awesome. I am really glad I ran into someone last week that told me another class opened for Wed evening, or I would have missed it entirely! I will gather my supplies after work and hopefully Mr. Harris will be home early so I can leave here by 5:15 tp be a few minutes early!

Deb H
Anonymous said…
'm goingto need mh's b-day so i can add her to the list! Great to see you on the board mh!a
Betty said…
I hated to miss this one. Glad you enjoyed it and had a great time!

Off topic - Quickutz has been spotted at an HL in Texas. Hope ours gets them soon. No exclusions on the coupon as of yet. I knew I was keeping my Sidekick for something.....
Anonymous said…
dhmmm I have not yet sold my qk to dw should I re think this...... nope I've got the cuttle bug so I'm hoping it will work in it. does anybody know if qk works in cuttle?a
Anonymous said…
that would be a bargin for those of you who have a quick cuts or cuttlebug.
Anonymous said…
above comment from chelle
Betty said…
The pegs are up for the QK at
HL - I saw them in the bins tonite. They also work in the Sidekick, the Bigshot, etc. I seen several of the cookie cutter ones, Revolution etc. They are going to be hanging on an endcap where the rubber stamps are.

Also, the PD cart - I asked Ryan if they could order several of these at a time because we wanted them. I went to get one tonite and they were sold out.
Anonymous said…
Birthday is July 25

Michelle H
Anonymous said…
QK at HL?? That is AWESOME!! I have to check that out. I have the QK handle, but I use them with my Sidekick. Most of the dies and machines are interchanble now, Angie, your CuttleBug should have an adapter to use with thin dies. I hope they get new dies in, 'cause I own most of the old ones, LOL. And B, did you say the Revolution dies as well??

Deb H
Betty said…
Yes, I saw the black/silver suitcase with the Revolution, etc.
The products were still being priced and were not out as of last night.....

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (