George the cat

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
I hope you are able to spend the day with family & friends
and I hope you all have a safe and fantastic holiday

I have so much to be thankful for
Rod
My parents
family
and so much more in my life
I am also thankful for all of you who read the blog and I'm thankful for all the wonderful women I have meet at the big girl table....(ps M H you are now a part of the big girl table). One day I'll explain that on the blog but for now I'll just keep others guessing ; )

And like aways I'm typically on an adventure, as we were unpacking my sisters car I herd a cry. It scared me I knew that cry I thought it was Pumpkin and she had got out but it was not it was..... we will call him (I think) George. George was crying because he was wet and it's obvious George is not used to getting wet. So he is currently sleeping in the garage. On Friday I will call the county he does have a rabies tag but no other tag and he has the most annoying bell ugh. Pumpkin(a very long time ago) had a bell, and after they quit making the type of bell she wore, she quit wearing the bell because it was driving us and her insane. Getting back to George ..... in the morning I will ask around at the neighbors house but it's to yucky out to do that now.

So go eat some turkey and have a great day
THANKSGIVING BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU
Angie

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sure hope everybody had a Happy Thanksgiving. Betty, there was already a guy @ Best Buy yesterday afternoon @ 3:30pm...he was determined to be first!! When we came home about 1pm, there were already about 10 tents. Bet they get cold tonight. See ya tomorrow somewhere. djw

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (