Skip to main content

Wednesday november 28

Getting kitty with it

I'm up to my ears in crafts project for Christmas, I have no ideal how or when I'm going to finish them all. I have several scarfs and one huge s/b project. And on top of it my submission for guest designer is due at the end of this week. I'm going to need to stop and finish one project at a time at this point. And in the mist of all this Christmas craftyness I'm trying to do the normal day to day things like take care of my Pumpkin who was not feeling well yesterday.

The Christmas rush I love it. Being so busy you can hardly breathe and having so much fun in the mix of it. Its hard to remember from year to year the rush of things, but what I do remember is the fun and enjoyment I get from all the hard work.

My body can also hear the call of the holidays I have lost my first 10 pounds thanks to much help of ww. And with that I will be eating less cause every ten pounds they take away points, just in time for Christmas may I add. It's as if my body was tuned in the the holiday food, she must eat less of our goodness. So bye bye ten pounds please go away and never come back and hello less points and a smaller me.

-Ten pounds think about two 5 pound packs of sugar and if your wondering yes it's worth the struggle with the point system.

That's it for now
Blessings
A

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have decided I just can't make the number of gifts I would like to. I have a few projects started and I am going to TN to make my Christmas cards on Saturday (except the special cards I already made for you guys!). That's it for me this year, running out of time already.

Angie, congrats on your 10 pounds! That is a wonderful milestone, I am so proud of you!!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

Mended

Feeling fine as frog hair! Now to get Miss Pumpkin on the mend, who has been hair ball hacking for five days. My poor girl! We'll I'm off to photograph some cards. I hope you all are well!

so much

Where Do I begin again? I. Have. No. Ideal. I'm going to hit the ground running here and just say the past few years has held a great amount of change for my husband and I. We have lived new places made new friends and started over again. We are movers and shakers I guess. Not really just doing what we can to make life feel comfortable as possible. so lets get off and running, I haven't had a scrap space for almost a year, its been well over a year since I've used a cricut but not the gypsy. The cards most fast and quick and not picture worthy. As some things stay the same I'm still into clean lines its still a timeless favorite. So much of what you will see is rockin it old school or cute and quick and a few Pintrest inspirations. I'm a girl on the run so more quick than anything. For the first time in three years I plan not to travel for a few months and that makes crafting, blogging, and everything else less complicated and room for relaxation and fun. Enjoy the…

Life

Ahh so I know no updates of late. A most lazy poster am I. I ve been not liking the current upload system for my pictures so that why I don't post often. Life is ok. We are still in Fort Worth. Traffic boggles my imagination daily I spend about an hour on the road everyday and its only 6 miles to hubby's work and back. Bright lights, big city, crappy traffic.

Do we like it? It's not the worst place we have lived. You'll find original Texans are friendly, problem is not many are around. Of course the possibility could be maybe I'm not that likable. I doubt I'll ever be able to answer that.

We have never bought a house for many reasons the main being ours in B.G. never sold. It sits after price reductions and after every real estate analysis you could think of. 30k plus under market value and yes I've had a recent estimate. The other is taxes. Taxes are about 6000 on a .25 acre lot here . so even if you buy a little house you have a horrid bill. In Arlington …