back to the holiday rush

So after a very rainy trip back I'm no worse for the wear. I'm not worn out this time which is very nice. We took a few pictures I'll share some of them later when I can sit for two hours a wait for them to down load. I'm behind on my e-mails this morning I'm cutting this short to go answer them. And then there is all the laundry and unpacking for me to do so with that I need to say:

I changed the number of the party to 9 (including me) My sister is coming.

here is an article on Anastassia (yes the real one) It appears her ending was not the one we wanted for her. I was un acquainted with legend until the children's move was made.
here is the link http://news.aol.com/story/_a/russias-last-royal-mystery-unraveled/20071124190209990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looking forward to this weekend! Thanks for hostessing us, Angie!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (