bazzill bonanza

In my mind world the Christmas season has began. This weekend I started hearing the familiar Salvation Army bell ring at many stores. I also find myself in deep water when it comes to making Christmas gifts like knitting and scrapbooking. I'm also listing to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies already (Deck the Halls and yes it was great). And naturally Christmas cards are in the mix. For the past three years I have made my cards, this year due to high postage I'm going to make half and the other half are going to receive a Christmas post card. I also thought about sending e-cards but I'm just not that much of an Internet lover. I don't want to lose lmy passion for hand made cards however the price of postage is sucking the joy right out of the fun of sending them.

Q K - at H L if you did not get a chance to see them. they have a chick, duck, three different flowers, a file folder tab, a lady bug grass, heart, and plenty more that I can't remember. All the ones I just mentioned are 6.99 to 12.99, the dies range from 6.00 and up. Debbie H pointed something out to me that they were made in America! That really surprised me and I wanted to highlight that because with all the recent problems in product safety it really makes you glad to see one product made here in the U.S.

Also thank you to everyone who made cd's and/or made there pictures available. I appreciate that because I did not have many pictures this year due to loosing my memory cards (yes cards) and low batteries.

Bonnie's Class was so wonderful I just still can't believe she gave us an album and 3 pages and 1 12x12 she is so great!

Blessings
A

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks to Angie, I think I know how to burn my pictures to CD, so I will burn them and bring them to the holiday gathering, at least that is my plan!

Loved, loved, loved the Bazzill class. This is big time, girls, very special that Bonnie can bring in these kinds of names. I have all my pieces cut out for the add on pages, hope to work on them at the holiday gathering!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (