Hi gobblers

Well after a day of shopping I'm exhausted. I'm headed out again this morning for another find and a few more things. Michael's had carts for 44.89 and you also could use a 25% coupon with them. Yes I did get the na my mom got her a few but hey did not have a great selection. My favorite buy was a red wool coat for myself and the best holiday buy was Mr incredible will get a new razor (electric) for 16 bucks. Other than a memory stick and some movies that was all we found interesting. We will be doing a bit of shopping with mom today and then we will be putting some Christmas trees up for her (we put my mil's tree up yesterday).
I'll be back to regular bloggin soon
I hope you all have had a great weekend with family & friends
blessings
a

oh I forgot I need a number for Friday night is this right?

DH
MH + friend
BK
TD
DW
and Chelle is not (but we don't want to leave her out)

Comments

Anonymous said…
We had another awesome BLACK FRIDAY shopping event yesterday. Chelle, my sister, my daughter and I were out shopping for....ARE YOU READY FOR THIS......19 hours!!!!! Other than some tired bodies, all is well and almost all the Christmas shopping is done. Now if the tree was up and all the presents were wrapped, I would sit down and put my feet up but have LOTS of work to do. Will see ya soon! djw
Betty said…
Another B&M store shopper checking in...DW you all went longer than me and Christina. We started out at 3:00 a.m. and got home around 1:00 in the afternoon. Unloaded the packages and then I put the tree up last night.

Great deal on the NA cart Angie. Hope your having a great visit with your family!

DH let us know how Thanksgiving dinner went!!!

Ok, so the number is 7 for Friday night?
Anonymous said…
You girls are crazy! I shopped on the internet, got a couple of cheap memory sticks, videos, toys. Shopping is done except for the misc stuff.

Deb H.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (