I'm tired

Well I ended up going to bed around 2 am and leaving the tv on in the bedroom sleeping with one eye open. Clipie got up at four and started to turn off the tv and I'm telling him no no not yet. So about 6 am I got some good sleep for about two hrs. And yes I'm running on empty and would not be falling asleep if it weren't for my morning allergy sneeze a thon and my sweet tea.
I have been working on some v-day cards for the past couple of days. (I'll post them here in a bit.

Let me tell you a small funny. My cricuts are not on surge protectors and last night I was going to unplug both of them when Clipe tried to stop me in the hall for a love toll, I pushed him out of the way. He started laughing and I said my bugs they must be unplugged! And he mubling something about me and my attachment to the bugs. but I did get them unpluged.
I'll get these cards posted here in a few.
blessings
a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (