it's 12:50 am

http://www.newschannel5.com/
here is link to see last nights gas explosion
flames were estimated at 400 to 50 feet visible from bg.

Since I'm up and un nerved at the tornatic activity in the area (they are saying right now that they may call in the national guard for parts of ky not here but close)I might as well blog and scrapbook. Earlier in the night I was sweating bullets cause it was so hot in the house and so I turned on the air it was 74 in the house ugh. This crazy weather has got to go.
It's starting to pour rain and thunder and lightning so I guess I had better get off the computer.Pumpkin is leaping up into my lap and scared that's unusual for her so time to go comfort my
In the morning my mom had a gallbladder test be praying for her. If the test does not go well they have a surgeon standing by. I'm so thankful she is more stable than she was a year ago the surgery still is a risk for her heart.she weathers all this so well with a you gotta do what you gotta do attitude. So pleas send some prayers her way.
Anybody participating in Lent?

Comments

Debbie H said…
I kept hearing "numerous casualties" from the explosion, but nothing more until this morning when I heard no casualties from the explosion, I hope that is true. Too many lives lost last night, just tragic. The tornado that killed 4 in Allen County was just 20 miles from my house, pretty scary.

Ange, I'll be watching and praying for news on your mom.

Lent, I should participate if I were to be a good catholic, but probably won't. I know today is ash Wednedsay, but haven't been to church in 20 years. I will pray extra hard and do good deeds, though.

Deb H
I'm not C but I used to do Lent every year before we moved here.(we went to the Methodist church and I have not parcipiated for years)I think all my knitter friends are "Lenting" this year I felt guilty for not having done a fast of sorts so here I am. Mine is simple I'm making at least 4 or more cards a week to send to someone who is special to me. I almost gave up shopping for scrap supplies, however I would set my self up to fail so decided not to do that.(that would be a good one though)I would like to do somthing else but haven't came up with anything. I dont eat red meat enugh for it to be a true item so that's out.
Anonymous said…
How would you be able to get through the Retreat without buying scrapbook supplies!! That's right during Lent. WHEW - that would be a rough one!

I'm tired of the weather too - I'm either catching a cold or allergies are kicking in!

Michelle H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (