valentines day 08

He has done it again
Just when I'm ready to strangle him he goes and does something right.
I woke up to a dozen roses on the kitchen table this mornining, and that's not all.
To top out the morning he had a card and gift to go with the roses.
the day before yesterday he was on the very last nerve that I have left.
And now he goes and is ............really good.

I have never demanded roses for the V-d I like a card and dinner but don't ask much, sometimes you cant get flowers, some times the wait a restaurant is to long or sometimes you get turned away at Red Lobster and they tell you we are full for the night.(and yes that really happened so if you want fish go very early)
Flowers are sometimes to expensive, and by expensive I mean if they are over 25 bucks they are not worth it, (I'd rather have a cricut cartridge at that point) and very hard to get at times, so I don't expect them every year. It was a very nice surprise.

In other news if you didn't know you will know now my sister bought a home this past weekend. I think they close on the 7 next month (to bad I won't be there : ) Any-who this is a picture of her new home.

I Hope all of your Valentines are great
and

Comments

Debbie H said…
Angie, you are too much. If I didn't have Jeanette in school still needing to bring goodies in for Vday, I wouldn't even know it was here! Enjoy your day.

Deb H
Betty said…
Too funny DH.....Since our anniversay falls on the 15th of this month - that's when we celebrate....

Angie - enjoy your roses and goodies. That was very sweet of Clipie!!!

Nice looking house!!!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (