night

"In the middle of the night"
Last night I did stay up to see the qvc scrapbook sell-a thon. they had two hours of new stuff it was OK I did like the 9 inch xyron and in fact I had stayed up to see the presentation because I was thinking my scrap room needed a new xyron machine. It was about 12:35 I had ten minutes left before the presentation when I suddenly noticed a strange noise. At first I'm thinking my sis is talking in her sleep.My mom does this at night, she has always been very talkie and frequently yells and screams in her sleep, so I was naturally thinking, sis did this. But no it was not the family yelling in her sleep bit. Then I I'm going on to next thought in which I'll skip over immediately and no that was not it. It got a bit louder and about 3 seconds before the presentation of the all new all wonderful green xyron machine. I had to get Clipie cause it was getting pretty bad. Now you all do know the cow story and in my little mind I was wondering if maybe one got loose and was roaming the neighborhood. Yes I now have some sort of cow fear it seems. I also was starting to think of other furry things like Wolf's, coyotes, wild dog packs you know the classic "mad dog who is going to jump through my family room window" horror movie bit. Clipie the strong brave investigator he is went about trying each corner of the room listening for the "moans o' weird" were coming from and eventually located it in the back corner (behind the scrap room) of the house. He raised the window and at first he was thinking something had got into the crawl space and was stuck but no the culprit was to fighting cats. The stupid fur furry of fur balls scared me. These things were loud yelling and wanting to add to my story of cow afraid ness. Finally they moved on after the xyron presentation was over. Cant a girl get a 12:45 viewing of a xyron machine?

blessings
a

Comments

Betty said…
I stayed up and watched it also. Saw a few things I liked but decided I could live without them. Lisa's playful handslap on DV's face was interesting. I've always liked them presenting together, but something was strange last night........

Glad there were no "wolves" prowling around your place last night.

Did you buy the Xron machine?
Anonymous said…
man do you how to peg me or what?
Anonymous said…
that's a yes
Betty said…
Congrats on your purchase!!!
Debbie H said…
Fighting cats can sound terrifying, I will not kid you about that. I have QVC on in the background today. I bought 2 of the Bazzill packs, just love paper.

Angie, what was the subpoena for? I think I missed that story.

Deb H
Anonymous said…
some guy form rods work said he had seen an accident but he didnt as to why the issued one to me we have no ideal.a
Anonymous said…
Just read this one Angie - way too funny!!

Just so you know, the fighting sound is like the sound cats make when they are involved in other activities also. Just in case you need that reference to avoid any more furry animal fear... ;)

Michelle H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (