its monday again

yes I have had a good weekend
Rod and I have been alone for the past 2 days. We have been movie watch-in freaks it's been fun. I also have embarked on a cleaning project. My spare bedroom has been running a muck with all things scrappy and so it was time to clean so I can get organized for retreat. It was not as bad as I thought at least it was not as much cleaning as I thought. So as for today I'm going to clean and cook and maybe charity knit and make a book inventory (it was lost in the crash).
I was loving yesterdays great temps it left me longing to go sit on the back porch in my swing a read a good book. I'm also ready to open a window and let the fresh air push out the old and crusty. I'm done with the cold after all we have had hardly any rewards with it. No snow, no cold I say, so I'm ready for the sunshine and warm air but no drought please, and no temps over 100.
blessings
a

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, it was Monday all day today but it was a good one because I didn't work today. I worked yesterday so I could keep the boys today since they were out of school. Working Sunday was much better than during the week....no meetings, no big dogs, more laid back atmosphere. Maybe I will do that again. The boys and I just hung out today. They wanted to go to the mall for lunch so we did (of course). djw

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (