84 rows later.....

It's so nice to see Mr Sunshine again!

It's not so nice to keep having the same darn pesky telemarketer call at 7:30 in the freaking morning again and again. I just may turn off my phone at night and I'm not joking(its currently off the hook fyi). Who do they think they are and, why in the world do they keep asking me if I'm Philipino? (sp?) Do I sound Philipino? Do I sound like a Yankee with southern roots, maybe, that's a possibility but the Philipino mmmmm no.



Now that I have vented my anger I can return to my regular Scrap Happy Girl self. I have no scrap projects in the works and I also do not have any for show and tell. As of late I have been the slacker scrapper (except for this past weekend) and the slacker e-mail checker. I know not grammatically correct however I am the slacker none the less. I really don't have anything interesting to say other than I loved the movie "The Ten Things I Hate About You" and I loved his song " I love you baby" which is currently stuck in my head and making me want to dig out the vcr tape of the recently deceased Mr Ledger. Vcr what is that? How long has it been since I said vcr? I have no ideal, I feel yesterdays old post creeping up again.



blessings

A

Comments

Debbie H said…
Misc. stuff:

Only 25 signed up for Croppin' for the Cure. Is everyone going registered? I am!

Rumor has it that April will bring 2 new sports themed cartridges and pooh bear. Here is a link to the pooh bear:

http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=1488385

My mom and I are going to this cooking convention in cave city, thought I'd pass it along if anyone else is interested:

http://www.tasteofhomeschools.com/ShowScheduleDetail.asp?KeyField1=30&KeyField2=42142&KeyField3=1/18/2008%2010:56:23%20AM

Deb H
Anonymous said…
oh taste of home great food hmm real popular back home. pooh bear did some one say pooh bear whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!a
Anonymous said…
Sports I hope its sports that would be great.

I hope they find that he(heath spelling???) didn't overdose I hope it was something else. I loved that guy in most of his movies. Although I never saw brockback mt.
Betty said…
Taste of Home shows - they used to have these at the Conv. Center here in BG. Food looks good but way too rich for my glutes. Have fun with your Mom Deb - I enjoyed going to them.

Saw the Pooh cartridge last night while I was doing some late nite surfing. It is way too cute!!!

Started working on my kits for the crop - hope to get lots done!!!

Anyone hear from Michelle H? Is she going to the Cancer crop?
Debbie H said…
So you've been to the cooking conventions, B? Sounds worthwhile. I assume it's lot of stuff on display followed by a cooking presentation, should I expect anything else? Are they super crowded? I am looking forward to it and so glad I talke my mom into staying an extra day before they head to TN.

I asked Michelle H about some scrap stuff, but I don't think I knew about the crop for the cure at that time, I'll have to drop her a message and ask. Good thinking.

Deb H
Betty said…
Yes, the cooking shows here were crowded. I remember getting a bag with coupons, the food mag, and some other stuff. You also register for door prizes and stuff like that. They cook several of the dishes from the mag., that they hand out the night of the event.

It's been several years since they've been in BG. I may still have some of the magazines in a cabinet somewhere......
Anonymous said…
DH, I have been to the Taste of Home cooking show before. It is awesome but you have to have tickets. They sell out quickly so I would be checking on them. Lots of door prizes, and food give-a-ways. I am going to the cancer crop but have not signed up yet. Will do so at the end of the week.
Can't wait to see the new cartridges. djw
Anonymous said…
Yes, I have been out of the loop - I had a cyst removed 2 weeks ago and had some recovery time that I just did not expect.

I have not registered yet for the crop, but am goin to with Bonnie this Friday.

Robb was thinking about the cooking show, but actually wants to go to one where you actually participate on ALL the recipes. I have volleyball that night...

Michelle H
Debbie H said…
I sent in my order and money for Taste of Home tickets earlier this week, they go on sale tomorrow, so hopefully that was OK. I think it will be an experience, and am glad my mom is staying the extra day to go with me.

Michelle H- sorry to hear about your extra recovery time, but glad you are coming to the crop for a cure.

Deb H
Anonymous said…
It's great to hear from you MH!
Sorry about your cysts, I'll see you at the crop. Angie

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (