blame it on the angel food cake


Oh my goodness Terri's Angel food cake was like eating spun silky cotton candy Clipie ate 1/2 of the cake yesterday. And yes it was good I just did not eat 1/2 the cake! So Thanks for the wonderful fluffiness.


It was great to See Sylvia (sp?), Barb, and Lisa at the crop, I was surprised and glad to know they were all doing great.


Calender project :

Today I'm beginning to make a 08 scrappy calender. One 12x12 page for every month and no pictures on it at this point. Maybe after the month is over I'll take my favorite picture from that month and put it on the calender. But here is the start


supplies needed:
Accent Essentials and Alphalicious
white and black paper and a small 3 inch strip of color paper
snowflakes were cut at 5 1/2, 3, 2, and 1 inches
January was cut at 2 1/2 inches in regular and in shadow
You can find snowflakes on: Accent Essentials, Doodletype, Christmas Cheer, Going Places, Joys of the Season and Stretch you imagination.

Comments

Debbie H said…
Cropping was great, and so was that angel food cake! I got out my WW books, I am thinking about diving in and counting points again. I'll know in 2 weeks, that is how long it takes me to succesffully "quit food", it's like quiting smoking for me, uggh.

I posted my nativity lo on Storyteller's board, and it was picked as the feature layout today, how cool!

Counting down the days til the next crop and I signed up for the cancer crop!

Deb H
Betty said…
I second the "cotton candy" feel on that cake.....Tristan dived in and before we knew it he had eaten all the top off the cake. I tasted a small piece and it literally melted in your mouth! Thanks Terri!

Congrats Deb H, on your feature layout!!!!
Congrats d h, way to go!

could some one foward me the cro for a cure e-mail I dont have it and want to sign up for it.
tia
a

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (