It sorta looks like snow......






It's Live from frost land aka my backyard
As you can see things are frosty here I'm sure where ever you are things are frosty.
I just so want that little bit of white but for now this must do.
And the 7.9 oh yeah that's temp.
I never expect it to get this cold here below the mason Dixon line. It is truly shocking when just in july and August ago we were 107. What a swing in weather we go from drought to extreme cold with no snow and if it's going to be cold (in my only lonely opinion) their should be benefits like a snow that melts away quickly.
I must report that Clipe man has been Incredibly nice over the holidays. Since he had been getting in to trouble last year I feel I must give him a fair shake and say we had a very nice Christmas break together. So much so that I really did miss him when he went back to work yesterday. It was so quiet in the house I could hardly stand it. And on top of it all I miss my Mom and Dad.
Crop
Bak what do you want us to bring? Same time 5 ish?
I would love to make potato soup on Saturday if that's ok with every body.
It tastes like liquid gold to me but I'll let y'all tell me what you think of it.
And I have not scraped in so long.
I did get to load my ds on my lap to but can not use it cause my computer is about 1/2 of what the requirements are but I can view the cartridges. I guess It just wont be as portable as I thought it would be. UGH I'll be using it mostly on my desk top so it's not all bad just frustrating that it did not work out.
Well I gotta go figure out what to bring this weekend I have no current projects so I'll need to come up with something.
blessings
a

Comments

btw what was the other crop date?
Debbie H said…
I think the other dates are the 18th + 19th of January. I will bring some snacky foods with me. Don't mind buying or bringing anything in addition, or just grabbing food out. I can bring the ice. Let me know.

As for DS, be careful where you load it. There is a 2 load limit. People are very upset about this. If you load it to your laptop (unless it's just the trial version) and then you load it on your desktop, you are done. The second load has to be done by phone if the first one is done on internet, and if the computer crashes you cannot load it again, you have to by a new DS. I am hestitant to soup up my laptop like I wanted to while this is the case. I am waiting that one out.

Deb H
Anonymous said…
bring the ice and the dip!a
Anonymous said…
whoops i thought you were dw but if your going by sonic......
and dw would you make dip I want some so bad.a
Anonymous said…
And thnkfully I did do the trial version on the disk on the lap top.I'm not liking that two dow load thing. sounds like a bunch of b s, paying 70.00 for a disk sombody better call the bbb.a
Debbie H said…
When you said bring the dip, i thought you meant Jackie, tee hee. Anyhow, I'll get the ice since I drive by Sonic anyhow.

I agree on the 2 down load thing. They will have to come up with something for people who honestly experience a crash. I have never heard of any software being this restrictive. I really want it on my laptop. Need to think about it and price up the RAM and Windows XP though.

Deb H
Betty said…
Too funny DH.....How is Jackie doing? Is she enjoying her down time?

Yes, the next crop dates are the
18th and 19th.

See you all tomorrow!!!
Anonymous said…
I am going to make chili, I see angie is making potato soup also. I am also bringing spoons and bowls and my drinks. So i'll see you guys at 5ish. chelle I bringing chili on Saturday by the way. chelle
Anonymous said…
Angie...What dip? Spinach dip??? Let me know. djw

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (