house on the hunt

So the past few days have busy for me. I have not had tome to open the new cartridge or look at my sbv purchase, let alone finish my album. Sis has been house hunting pretty hard mostly only taking food breaks for now. I spent the better part of yesterday at the courthouse trying to get licences for my vehicle. No I still don't have them (just one more form to go!) and yes they expired today but the good news is they inspected the vehicle so I don't need to take it back down town. So as I type I wait for the phone to ring and the faxing to begin, I blog. We had dinner at the El Maz last night and again I loved it and so Did Clipie. We did see Pastor Jamie while we were there. And after the food I introduced sis to the Dollar Tree.

OK so today's question is yes acrylic stamps show do you store the larger sheets? I know about the base ball book and the cd cases but what do you store your larger sheet acrylics in?

Comments

Debbie H said…
My large sheets of clear acrylic are 3 hole punched on the edge so I store them in a 3 ring binder. My favorite storage is probably my CD cases, I just bought a bunch more and I am switching as many as I can to the cases.
Debbie H said…
PS: Another Cricut offer if you buy cartridges at Walmart.

http://www.cricut.com/get1free/
Anonymous said…
so is your sister not buying a henson home???????? chelle

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (