Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday to My MoM who is 76 Today!



Love you Mom very much, miss you too.



Ok since just about everybody is on ww I thought I'd list a few out to eat goodies.
Wendy's small Chili 4
plain baked potato 5
jr bacon 6

Mc Donalds
hamburger 5
Grilled Chicken (no mayo) 7
one of my favorites is
grilled chicken snack wrap 6
small fries 5

Taco Bell
crunchy taco 3
grilled steak 3
soft taco beef 4
Arby's
Martha's Vineyard salad (no almonds or dressing) 5 (raspberry vinaigrette is 5)
Arbys melt 7
fruit cup 1
ham and Swiss melt 6

a great site (deb h recommended this) I like is Dotti's weight loss
link
http://www.dwlz.com/

I hope that is helpful!

a

Comments

Betty said…
Happy Birthday Angie's Mom!!!!
Hope it's a good one!!!
Debbie H said…
Yes, Happy Birthday. I thought i posted yesterday, but don't see my post, hmmmm.

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (