ode to the hacker

**** the hacker who invented the virus that is now on my computer.
I have a virus that is making me nuts,I can not check my e-mail, I can not surf, without 4 or more popups coming up every time I go to another page. I also can not access the comment page on this blog. This post will half to do until until my virus is eradicated.

Just fair warning do not open any e-mails from me.
You never know what these stupid virus things can do or what in all they effect.
I'll announce on the blog when everything is fine again, then take my e-mails, until then ignore them, like I said you just never know.

I'm signing off now for a while or until Clipe can fix the thing cause it's way out of my control at this point and don't bother sending me an e-mail cause I can't read it.
I'm currently running the computer in safe mode so posting is a huge pain
I'll be at the crop tomorrow about 5 and bring some type of food I have no ideal what I'm bringing at this point, I only hope it's not a duplicate.
blessings
a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (