beach stuff

Ok so like most of you I sepnd way to much time on message boards but this may be helpfu beachie things on cc's here you go:Beach Umbrella (umbrella hea):Sand Castles - wb3, dc,dct, ppd:Swim Ring- sorta gp,wb3:Clouds- gp, dct,zb,wb3:Sun -gp, wb3, ae, dc, dt, g, mf,oh:Pail- dc, wb3, jos, hea:Shovel- hea, ppd, dc:Surf Board- wb3:Sailboat- gp, na, mf, ppd,mc, mw:Pineapple- ppd:Seashells- si, dct, pd:Margarita Glass- cu:Dolphin- wb3,zb:Starfish- dct:Sand Dollar-dct:Seagulls- 50 st:Pelicans- 50 st:Stuff for Picnics- ppd:Waves gp,zb,wb3,dct,ps:Footprints- mc, na:Sail Boat- na,gp other boats mc,mw:water ski- gp:sea turtle- ak, si, zb:palm tree- si, zb, wb3:camera- gp:sea horse- dc:seal- ak, zb zb has octi, seal, walrus(sp?) clouds, waves, tropical tree and grass.And Yes I've been house hunting with my sister every day this week. with realtors and without. Continuing tomorrow and until Sunday. monday I entend to take a break and Tue back to the regular schedual. According to my home scales I have gained 4 pounds, if I have I'm going to quit ww. I will go weigh in next week and see. and yes I'm doing better with the watter and as for excersise well I've been very active to say the least their should be ont one reason for weight gain at all. Ugh let us hope not. I'll catch up with you all later It will not be thursday or Saturday so I'll see you in blog land when the real world slows down a bit.I also wanted to say I'm pleased that everone participated in the poll this time I'm going to leave that one up for a while.blessingsaIf I dont get back before the weekend have a good oneand yes I'll sign up for the canser crop in the morning.And Yes I've been house hunting with my sister every day this week. with realtors and without. Continuing tomorrow and until Sunday. Monday I entend to take a break and Tue back to the regular schedual.
According to my home scales I have gained 4 pounds, if I have I'm going to quit ww. I will go weigh in next week and see. And yes I'm doing better with the watter and as for excersise well I've been very active to say the least their should be ont one reason for weight gain at all. Ugh let us hope not. I'll catch up with you all later It will not be Thursday or Saturday so I'll see you in blog land when the real world slows down a bit.

I also wanted to say I'm pleased that everone participated in the poll this time I'm going to leave that one up for a while.
blessings
a

If I dont get back before the weekend have a good one
and yes I'll sign up for the canser crop in the morning.

Comments

Ok trouble with blogger ingnore the post
Debbie H said…
Don't give up WW, there will be ups and downs, stay with it!
Anonymous said…
Don't give up!!!!

Sometimes women's bodies do crazy things and gain weight when you should be losing.

I recommend faking your body out - Eat rather light for a couple days, eat more the next, exercise on different days and/or times.

Trust me - been there, done that, doing it now.

Just keep on going!!!!

Michelle H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (