busy as a bee

Wow I'm glad to back to my regular schedule at home. I'm a bit tired who am I joking I'm exhausted. With a to do list that would impress mostly anyone on the plant. One comforting thought is that other people do this to just like me and survive. I assure you none of my domestic chores are glamorous or all that fun or worth talking about at the moment.

News well I made a great discovery while I was home I discovered Irish Breakfast Tea. Need a jolt in the mornings? Wow this stuff will knock your socks off. Good morning Irish people! Who needs coffee when you have the equivalent to jolt in your cup.

My final designer project is up and posted on the bitten by the bug site and by the way thanks for putting up with my little burst of "look at me, look at me" this past month. Sometimes feel like I should reward you all with putting up with me.
link

http://regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com/2007_12_01_archive.html

I still have not had a chance to play with my design studio I'm hoping I can at least load it on to the computer today.

The one thing I wanted for Christmas was to see some snow. And wouldn't you know it a few hours after I left home the they finally get some white stuff. 5 inches in a couple of hours. I'm so bummed I wanted some snow. When Clipie called this morning he said there was snow on the ground at his work. I know you all don't want to the snow but i just want a little bit not a lot just enough to cover the grass for a couple of hours and if it melts away by noon I promise I wont complain.

Comments

Debbie H said…
Angie, your card is beautiful, love it!

Am I the only one who hates snow?

Angie, make sure your computer meets all of the minimum requirements for DS. Takes a lot of RAM, etc. Wayne had to order RAM for me. I am running it, but can't do all the features. You are gonna love it, though!

Bringing my cartridges this weekend to share. I have several new ones I am dying to share with everyone! I saw Markita at Kroger's, she is planning to stop by Friday after work.

Deb H
Anonymous said…
I'm getting excited to I told the boys I sould not be cooking for them fri and sat:)
Anonymous said…
whoops
would not be
not
sould not be

guess who?
Anonymous said…
DH, no you are not the only one hating snow. I only like snow if I am inside watching it fall and it is only falling on the grass!!!

I had to go back to work today and face the real world. Oh my, what a day. Sometimes it is easier to not take off. The only good thing about work today was handing my boss vacation requests for the 2 retreats, Black Friday and next Christmas. It gives me something to look forward to.

Can't wait to scrapbook!! I'm scared I have forgotten how, it's been so long!! But, I will give it my best shot. Who all is scrapping this weekend???

Angie, your card is very pretty!!

See ya Friday/Saturday,
djw
Betty said…
I second that DW....I only enjoy it when I can stay in and look at snow falling from a window - not when I have to drive the hills of WKU......

Very cute card Angie - I love the countdown.

See everyone around 5 tomorrow night.
Debbie H said…
OK, anonymous with 2 boys...must be Michelle H...is she joining us? I am coming, and Markita is coming after work. Chelle is coming for awhile I know, and I'll teach Deb W how to scrap again, tee hee. Can't wait. Not sure i'll be there at 5, but surely by 6. Deb W, I too handed in vacation requests today, and it did make me a little happier!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (