I'm now back to my regular blogging

OK so seeing that I have about three programs on my computer today's work is clearly cut out for me. oh the joys of computer ownership.
Yesterday was an interesting day I did hibernate in my jammies until late in the day then I found my self is a sea of people looking at the Henson homes. It was crazy, I never would have imagined that their would have been so many people. I also visited the Cracker Barrel and a working scrapper. Then did some errands around town. At target this week the white shelving is on sale. I'm sad to report they do not have much and it's mostly the larger piece's that are on sale. They seem to have a run on the maple color, not much in white. I wanted the white cube that was on sale (9 cubes in all) but as usual Target did not have white in stock. And me being me I bought the maple one and had to turn around (before I got home) and take it back. The Target girl did say they get a truck in m,w,f, so there is still hope they would get more in sometime this week.

As usual thanks for the crop B it was great as usual. And I'm off to register for Bonnie's class so I'll chat with y'all later.
blessings
A

Comments

Debbie H said…
Angie, get a raincheck from Target, they are usually really good about them. Then you'll get your white cubes eventually.

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (