dear kodak your g6 is not desirable

Whew what a day yesterday, every time I went to blog a thunder storm would pass over. I'm jittery with the thunder and lightning my Mothers home has been struck not once, not twice but three times! So I know the effects of a lightning strike. Naturally the first thing I did was unplug my cricuts (they are not on surge protectors most everything else is). I hope none of you or your family's had any damage yesterday it was a bit intense out here at my place mostly with the rolling creepy thunder.

In other news I'm very sad and mad at the Kodak company. I have a portable printer that I simply love. I like Kodak because of it's layering process over the other brands. My printer broke back in the fall or rather I broke it cause it was not working properly. I have looked forward to getting a new one and having my portable printer back up and running. That was just a dreamland world where I thought that all things Kodak were interchangeable NOT. The new printer is not compatible with the old camera the boot that connect the two are completely different. Dear Kodak I know you want to sell more cameras but I am in Love with my old one and do not want a new big screen battery sucking 10 mega pixel camera. I want my small compact 5 mega pixel 4 year old camera. Why cant they make it easy for us?
I have no answers at this point, Only questions said the upset scrapbooker.

This weekend I'm not going to Bonnie's but the class does sound good. I think we all could use good ideals when it comes to storage and organization. I have no ideal what I'm doing this weekend other than trying to cook with out meat because my bil is on a Daniel fast and eating around here is getting complicated. I can't have any milk products or cheese because I have a sinus infection (I take Zyrtec to curb the problem but now it's bad because my insurance will no longer pay for it, and it is not available to the public yet, so I am not medicated and lets just say that my allergy's are running wild.) and since cheese is a food group in my house its hard. With his fast its no white flower, refined sugar, pasta, rice, meat, it's a difficult fast. I've participated in Lent but never something so strict. So I have one chilly recipe and that's about it .
Have a great weekend!
blessings
a

Comments

Debbie H said…
The storm was a little ominous. The tornado sirens in Alvaton went off for about 30 minutes. Jeanette siad they had to sit in the hall in the "duck and cover" position the whole time. No damage here, just some branches down.

I hear ya on Kodak. Rochester was a 100% Kodak town at one time. It saddens me to see where the company is today, and what that has done to my old hometown. Like veryone, they are outsourcing to China and end up with many of the same problems as everyone else has.

I cancelled with Bonnie for Jan's class tomorrow, just too much to do. I am going to Franklin for the last P+P meeting in the am and then to cheerleading in the pm.

Zyrtec: Uggh. Will be OTC sometime in January. I am anxious to see if the prices go up and down. At least there won't be such a battle for the scripts, I have had those problems with my insurance company too.

As for the fast, you are CRAZY!! Eat what you and Rod want, let BIL buy his own %^&( food or go out. That is insane!!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (