I need some rest

Man I tell you I've been so busy the past few days, hardly anytime to do the fun stuff like blog. I had an aunt pass away, one who I had only met once or twice that I can barely if truthfully remember. And this morning Donna my cousin who is very close to my heart is having surgery for cancer removal. It's very serious and she was told she my not make it through it. So If you have some time say a prayer for her, she is a sweetie.
Yesterday I barely had time to breathe and ww went well except they keep taking points away from me. I know that's good thing. I have no ideal if my tea experiment is going well or not. I'll let you know in 2 weeks, I seem to be on a three week cycle when it comes to weight loss.I Also picked up a great ideal about the watter an older lady suggested I get a very small juice glass and before I have a glass of tea, drink the juice glass full of watter, so I may try it.
And yesterday was my knitting day as well and it was good. I'm knitting my first sweater so I'm very excited about that, I have about 1/12 of it done. It's a panel sweater where you knit the panels, then put it together.
So far my project for this weekend is making a very simple Christmas card book. I'm putting this years important Christmas cards in it. And yes I did throw away a few cards, just not all of them. I also am working on something for my nice.

I'm watching the weather man who is saying we are going to get snow tomorrow. So the question is......
If we do get an inch of snow are we still having the crop? OR can not even snow keep us croppers down?
I'm for it as long as I don't get stuck in the snow (and getting stuck would take way more than a couple of inches)
I want to crop (even if it does snow) what do you all think?
blessings
a

Comments

Betty said…
So sorry to hear about your Aunt's passing...

I hope all goes well with your cousin's surgery today and she comes thru it OK. Please keep us posted.

I don't believe snow is going to be a problem for this weekend, so yes the clubhouse will definitely be open for cropping Fri. and Sat.
See you all Friday.
Anonymous said…
It's ok about the aunt huge story behind why I was not close to her tell you all this weekend. ps I lve your mary poppins sigie
Anonymous said…
ok having major computer problems. if I'm not back some time soon dont wory. if you need somthing call.a
Debbie H said…
Angie, sorry to hear about your aunt and your cousin. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Glad to hear of your WW succes.

Snow will not hold me down. Work is such a mess I am going to be medicated very very soon. It is good there are no tall bridges here or I'd jump, I am not kidding.

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (