Skip to main content

disapointing

I so want it to snow. I wanted to play in snow, take pictures of the snow, sleep in b/c of the snow and with about 4 or more inches we could all be home until Monday! Then we could chat on a message board some where or we could CROP. You see I'm addict not to only scrapbooking but to Cracker Barrel breakfasts, good food, good friends, and good times. and I really liked that I never game - although some of you were way to quite ; ) And that my dear friend makes me wonder Am I really that inexperienced in life?

Well on to the next subject I'm taking a photography class tonight w/Clipie. (I hope we can share the camera) I'm so tired of some photos are good and 200 of them suck. all though i will say that the faster (I mean more fast) shutter is helping some. but I have yet to take a picture that is three star. (my new one as well as my old one has stars to indicate how good your picture is)

One more item of excitement for me tomorrow my Cousin Melissa (aka the Alaska cousin) will be finding out where they will be based for the next few years. I'm hoping Ky or over seas so her husband wont need to to go to Iraq. He is an EMT so he would not be a fighter but still its an issue. I'm excited about, it would be great to have her back in the lower 48.

blessings to you all A

Comments

Debbie H said…
4 inches of snow?? Are you crazy..that would be a state of emergency here, good golly. Talked to a friend in Raleigh today and they are getting worried as the wintery mix started there this am. I would be perfectly happy if I never saw another flake of snow again in my life.

Keep us posted on photography class, sounds interesting. I am so not good with a camera!

Hope your cousin gets good re-location news, keeping my fingers crossed.
Deborah said…
SNOW, SNOW STAY AWAY!!!!!!!! Some of us have to get out no matter what. If it helps any, I will hope it only snows in your subdivision and doesn't cross Three Springs Rd. How's that?

I'm thinking about taking a photography class too. Are you taking the one at Shutterbug?
yes I'll post on that tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

so much

Where Do I begin again? I. Have. No. Ideal. I'm going to hit the ground running here and just say the past few years has held a great amount of change for my husband and I. We have lived new places made new friends and started over again. We are movers and shakers I guess. Not really just doing what we can to make life feel comfortable as possible. so lets get off and running, I haven't had a scrap space for almost a year, its been well over a year since I've used a cricut but not the gypsy. The cards most fast and quick and not picture worthy. As some things stay the same I'm still into clean lines its still a timeless favorite. So much of what you will see is rockin it old school or cute and quick and a few Pintrest inspirations. I'm a girl on the run so more quick than anything. For the first time in three years I plan not to travel for a few months and that makes crafting, blogging, and everything else less complicated and room for relaxation and fun. Enjoy the…

Life

Ahh so I know no updates of late. A most lazy poster am I. I ve been not liking the current upload system for my pictures so that why I don't post often. Life is ok. We are still in Fort Worth. Traffic boggles my imagination daily I spend about an hour on the road everyday and its only 6 miles to hubby's work and back. Bright lights, big city, crappy traffic.

Do we like it? It's not the worst place we have lived. You'll find original Texans are friendly, problem is not many are around. Of course the possibility could be maybe I'm not that likable. I doubt I'll ever be able to answer that.

We have never bought a house for many reasons the main being ours in B.G. never sold. It sits after price reductions and after every real estate analysis you could think of. 30k plus under market value and yes I've had a recent estimate. The other is taxes. Taxes are about 6000 on a .25 acre lot here . so even if you buy a little house you have a horrid bill. In Arlington …

Mended

Feeling fine as frog hair! Now to get Miss Pumpkin on the mend, who has been hair ball hacking for five days. My poor girl! We'll I'm off to photograph some cards. I hope you all are well!