sun

Yeah the sun is out I'm so glad it decided to show up. Yesterday I found the neatest thing I found a table in my ding room. Of course it had been covered with scrap stuff and left over Christmas decorations that missed getting in there proper tote but I found a flat place in my home to scrap on. My scrap room is starting to resemble it's former self like. At the current moment I only have patches of carpet not a carpeted floor. And to add to the mess I have not yet taken down my scrapbook room large Christmas tree, ( not the pink one I keep up all year round) I enjoy my pink lights way to much to be 34 yrs old. Sigh I have just admitted I have a tree up. Sigh I have just admitted I am a poor house keeper because I have not been able to see my dinning room table since some time last year(before November yikes). (I truly hope mom dose not read this post or I'll be getting a phone call) Well fellow scrappers have a bright sun shiny happy scrappy day today and remember if you half to clean to find a scrap space it's a good thing. Blessing to u all
A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (