????blink?????blank

It must be overload or clipie withdraw I don't know, but I'm just drawing a blank when it comes to the blog lately. It may be that time is a precious commodity or could it be the exhaustion that hits me at the end of every day? What ever it is I'm waiting for it to pass soon. The intimate details of my life have been very depressing lately so I'm trying not to talk about me. I don't seem to to be able to dig from the trenches of my mind. It seems that my quirky bad spelling self is at a loss. So with that I will tell you I have been incredibly busy since Friday afternoon. I did get to see my Clipie but It broke my heart when he went home yesterday, making it extremely difficult to write about because even when I'm typing about him I start to act like an automatic water fall. In turn with watter I can't do that for long because I'm experiencing the second spring up north and all my allergy's need is a great sinus infection to carry them to the next level. So that leaves pumpkin, she is doing well she likes my moms squirrel's and birds (outside of course) she has became an avid window watcher. As well as she went out of charter and actually let my sister pet her last week. Whats up with the nice cat syndrome? I mean I would expect such niceness from a cat named Bart who lets children dress him in doll clothing, but niceness from the cat who has bit my mother in law three times? She has never shown any affection toward anyone but me so I guess she is getting nice in her old age (8). And to add to it she got in clipies lap , as soon as he got here on Friday, as if to say I missed you so very much. Here we go again the automatic waterfall system is officially at work.

I hope to come home sometime this weekend for at least two weeks maybe three
I'll post a reminder of our crop dates and recipe pages
How are you holding up Nurse Betty?

Comments

Debbie H said…
Oh, poor Angie, I am so sorry you miss Mr. I so much. It's awful to be homesick. Glad Pumpkin is settling in though, LOL! So, clarify, will you be home this weekend, staying a few weeks, and then going back to Ohio??
Anonymous said…
I will come home some time this weekend saturday or sunday. I just found out I will be home for one week then back arround the 8th. I'm not sure but I may come up on Monday the 7th by myself and return home on friday the because I can't continue to be away from Mr I. tomorow I'm going to call and elderly care service to come help her clean ect. while she is doing better she is not well enugh to do daily chores or cook so I'm going here in a bit to stalk up the freezer with tv dinners! So I'm hoping I will have it all setteled and in to place by fri.
angie
Anonymous said…
oh for got to say I will then return memorial weekend for alicia's graduation.
angie

After that who knows?????????
Anonymous said…
I also forgot to say I'll send the pages by mail if the boy's dont want to come home until sunday, If i send them to the house they will want to see the barn So I may just send them to you. because i can't possibly let Mr I and my B-i-l drive out and see your hubbys barn of all barns!
angie

sory so long i just keep thinking of stuff
Debbie H said…
Angie, don't worry about the pages, we know you're good for them! They aren't due til like the middle of May or something anyhow. I am still in the "planning phases". As for mom, why don't you check the yellow pages for "certified home care" and see if your mom might be eligible for some homecare services. Might help you both out for a little bit.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (