mom2

Well I've made it. It's currently 29 and no snow(yeah). The surgeon had only good things to say no tumor just bad tissue. We did have some pain management issues so sis is staying with her tonight to make sure that there aren't any more "issues" that come up. I'm going to head out early to see her in the morning and let sis go home. Thanks for your many prayers and comments. I'm hoping DH swings by this little town, so I can see one of our fellow scrappers tomorrow.
Blessings for us all
Happy Easter
A

Comments

Chelle said…
So there was no cancer? I'm confused. let me know.
yes it was cancer but it was in the tissue and had not massed into a tumor. The doctor would not even say it was stage 1, he was very happy that it went so well. we should have tests results thursday or friday and know much more. sory I took so ling to answer I'm so tired:)

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (