it was a cold and dark night

When I tried to sell mom to the Russians. I and the family were in on a conspiracy to get some money out of her. I was in khoots with the nurses(Russians) and my dad was the only knight in shining armor. I mean he was the only one "with a pick up truck" who could handle her. Yep mom got the cancer out and one of those epic adventures/ vacations (like in the movie when Arnold Swarts-a-whoever goes to Mars he gets a brain implant that is "supposed to be a vacation";) out of pure kindness I will not share the rest of the conspiracy {story} while I will share that it continued on in the same setting. I will share that (I freely admit) I did not take any pictures of mom at the hospital {Half out of fear and half out of sympathy}. I know I would not want some one taking my picture while I was at my worst. I have not yet decided whether or not to scrap moms event, maybe a page with out pictures? I don't know It's a hard thing to scrap at this point. It's a decision for another day that's for sure.

It's almost 42 and dropping, we are currently expecting snow tonight. Last night here in Grove City we had a storm that blew out windows in several houses. Wild that's for sure. So tonight I'm off to go snuggle with my flannel (and pumpkin of course) and dream about spy games.
Blessings to all a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (