ok

I'm tired of the silent treatment talk ladies.

Comments

Debbie H said…
Tah Dah! I am back home, thank goodness. I couldn't post on the blog from my work computers, something blocked, who knows. It is soooo good to be back here! The weather up north sucks. The kids hunted for easter eggs in the snow. I never saw the sun shine the entire week I was there, and it was FREEZING! Drove in snow on the way there, and even hit snow north of Columbus on the way home. Crazy. Rochester was under a snow advisory, up to a foot of snow overnight. So far it has been more rain than snow, but it's still coming down. NOTE TO SELF: DON"T MOVE BY A LAKE.

Looking forward to some scrapping this weekend. I have several swaps coming do, so that is what I'll be doing. Can't make it until around 1:30 probably, soccer and kid stuff in the am.

Betty: Hope Bill is doing OK, I am anxious to hear how you are all making out. Miss ya!

PS: I don't know if it's the site or what, but the blog did not recognize my user name. I had to re-register to post, wondering if that's why it's been quiet here.
Chelle said…
great to hear from you Dh, I do have your carts. I leave saturday morning. let me know when and how you want me to get these to you.
Debbie H said…
Hey Chelle, no rush on the cartridges. I have your Stampin' up ink, too. If you are going to see DW this week and she is scrapping Saturday, give them to her. Otherwise I'll just wait until I see you again, no problem.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (