talk'in bout last night

Wasn't that a song by the traveling Wheel Berries or maybe the Georgia Satellites one of the two. Last night I had a great time I had a chance to go out with a few old friends of mine Candy and Laura. They still teach at the daycare center where I did (Kings Kids or KKDC) and are still the same sweet people they were when I left. We went to Smokey Bones if you haven't been It really is good they serve ribs, pulled pork (barbecue for you southerner's)turkey and chicken, I got the pulled pork It was great!. We got seated about 7 30 and didn't leave our booth till well after 9:30, and had the best waitress in the world I left her a big tip, I also drank 5 sweet tea's ( I know a lot). Talk about good times it was truly great to be there with them catching up on there lives and sharing the great camaraderie we have always felt towards one another. I could have stayed out till two just like we used to but Mr. I pulled into town about 10 so I cut the night short. All I have to say is one of my favorite sayings "Good food, Good friends, Good times" were had by all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (