hanging in there

hanging in there today mom did come home and was a good patient. She is still supper weak and tired. I do believe this is the best sleep she has had in a while, she is sleeping like a rock. Her doctor said her her tests came back positive for cancer- they got all of it and all of the surrounding tissue!!!! No chemo or anything we go back to see him in 4 to 6 weeks. That was the best news I've had for a long time. Everything has gone well, I did have a bit of a panic when her incision started to drain (because it didn't in the hospital) but after a call to the doc it's fine and all normal stuff (I promise not to be detailed oriented about fluids). So she is resting I'm playing mother hen. I'm very tired bordering on exhaustion so this is going to be short and sweet. I miss you all and Betty I'll be giving you a call. Lots Prayers for you and Bill
Blessings
A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (