short

Well Saturday is the day I'm going to get my hair cut. And how you ask? Shorter than usual I'm hoping it Will end up hanging just about two inches on my shoulders and pretty much the same cut I have, just shorter for the hot summer that is to come. My sister is also going short but she is going really short like Dw hair but she will need something that can stand up to lots of curl, she has a kinky small ringlet curl. I on the other hand have a more loose curl. So I'll definitely be taking some pictures of us tomorrow. also I'll be hopefully taking some engagement pictures of Beth and Mike so that should be total fun.

It has been four days since I have seen Clipe and I'm definitely having withdraw symptoms. So I'm going to post some pictures at least try to any how so bear with me.
blessings A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (