Ok so

If you all are having trouble accessing the blog just e-mail me and I'll see if I can make some changes to make it easier for all of us. I want us to enjoy this, not be difficult. Let me know. Dh I'm sorry about all the snow but I've had my fair share last week. Today I was witness to the sunshining wow!

Today I also paid a visit back to the day care where I worked for ten years. It was great my boss Janette, she didn't recognise me with short hair. Apparently a lot of changes have happened to day care guidelines since I left home. When I arrived they were in lock down, as of January 1 st the whole center is locked down 24/7.( I had to be buzzed in) That was weird, security at the day care, just a concept that I never envisioned. I had a good time talking to my old boss(es) and another teacher. Most all of my close teacher friends have quit or got married or the like, however all but a few keep in touch. I sometimes miss being a teacher I miss things like constant smiles, the joy of discovery, spontaneous anything and everything, and there is some real silly stuff like lesson planing and decorating bulletin boards. Did I ever tell you I was the bulletin board queen? I had seven boards to keep up all but one or two had to be changed monthly. Most of all I miss the constant ebb and flow of activity, the kids, yes and even some of the parents. It was a great walk down memory lane today, I so enjoyed it.

Comments

Debbie H said…
I did have trouble signing in again, like I said, maybe just me. I keep having to re-sign up for an account, it's weird.

Anyhow..A...imagine what you could do with those bulletin boards with a Cricut!
yep it's definatly a teacher dream

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (