ding dong the wicked witch is dead

A fantastic announcement came out yesterday Rosie will not be on the view!!! Now i hopefully will be able to get back to watching it! yeah

In other news Betty has canceled the crop since nobody could attend
but Thanks so much for trying Betty.

I'm headed home this weekend and I'm so excited I cant wait to be back in my normal habitat. The last time I was home was April 5, so I'll will have been away for 20 + days. I wonder what my home looks like (shudder two men alone in my house scary)

Sometime tomorrow I'll tell y'all about clean out my aunt Jane's personal things jewelry box and sending her things to her son ect. But for now It's off to dream world for me it's almost 1 am time flies.
blessings A

Comments

Anonymous said…
betty thank you for all the dates. I hate that you had to cancel again. I also haven't heard about Bill lately, how is he doing?
uh dh were you really up at 357 am like that time stamp said?
Anonymous said…
that was me not dh and yes I really was up at that time life was a little rough for me yesterday too.

chelle
Anonymous said…
Yes, thanks Betty, and sorry we can't pull together. I think it must be that crazy time of year before summer hits.

chelle, sorry to hear life is not so fun right now. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Deb H
Anonymous said…
This anonymous thing is too funny..

Chelle, thanks for asking about Bill - he is actually doing alot better.

Hope things are better for you soon.

Betty

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (