this is it

This is my last morning of sleeping in in my own bed for a while. Tomorrow I will embark on a 17 day journey up north. I don't mind the trip, I don't mind the stay but I will miss a few things. Clipie, my bed, fresh iced tea that clipe makes, warm weather, and those are just a few. I will love spending time with Mom and Dad. How many get to take time to spend with there parents? not many. I'll get to see my sis and her girls and hopefully take some engagement photos for oldest niece Bethany and some good shots of my younger niece Alicia who will graduate May 27. I also will be in search for a few things like a new camera lens, a new camera bag, and some a few books a t the used book store. Some things are just so much cheaper up there, so I wait and get my big purchases up north. I love being home It's where I spent 30 years of my life, I love being here too I feel this is where I started my adult life and had to "grow up" because we are on our own down here (kwim?). Hopefully I'll see the last of cold weather while I'm up there, I generally started wearing shorts the first weekend of May always nice and around 78/80. Down here I wear them year round! ahhhh to experience a second pollen season I mean spring. I can communicate through e-mail I just cant read stuff that has pictures attached like sbv e-mail because in all this time I've never figured out how to disable my mothers spy software.
Mom has surgery at 8 am or 9 am in the morning, yes there are risks, but there are even bigger risks if she does not have the surgery. So prayers for her, her heart, the surgeon and that he can get all the cancer. I goes with out saying that the blog will probably be slow going for the next few days. I'll post up dates as soon as I can. I may have time at night but then again I may not who knows. I am in the throws of packing everything from entertainment to clothing and of course pumpkin the cat who hates to travel, but tolerates it because she thinks she cant be with out me.
So happy trails and have a Blessed Easter ( Just in case I don't get to blog)
A

Comments

Betty said…
I'll be thinking of you and your family. Travel safe and keep us posted.

Hugs,
Betty
Chelle said…
hope all goes well. thought you weren't leaving until tomorrow. be safe and god bless

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (