blog log

Do you know how to wear and put on a "do rag"? cause I got the bandannas yesterday how many will we need? I bought 10 for now, they are black, white and gray camouflage and I'll be adding special touches! It's just that I'm not sure how one is supposed to wear the "do" so it makes it a bit difficult to work out. (If I go to Atlanta next week this will not be a problem one of the b-i-l's frequently wear a do rag when he rides his Harley so I'm sure if I promised him a motorcycle ride he'd fix me a "do" rag.)
And speaking of that does everyone have pierced ears and along with that does everyone have a belly button?(I had a friend who didn't have a belly button and not everyone has priced ears and no my friend was not kyle xy) I came up with another ideal! I just need to do some research first.
And if y'all have any problems booking your room for retreat ask to speak with Shirley and fyi I would book soon I know of three who have booked all ready!
that's it for now
blessings A

I'm so glad dw said something in the comments about Bonnie's son cause I did not read my
e-mail (I had deleted it) thanks for that heads up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmmm, yes I have pierced ears and a belly button which is hidden from the free world, and will remain that way... Not sure what your brewing.......Can't wait to hear about it though.....

BK
Anonymous said…
I won't show my belly button for anything. My ears are pierced. And I do know how to do a do rag. chelle
Anonymous said…
Whatever your belly button idea is.....FORGET IT!! Mine will not be showing. I am sure you are coming up with something we will all love!! djw
Anonymous said…
I don't know how to wear the do-rag...will it have bling? I do have pierced ears. I do have a belly button but I haven't seen it in years, LOL!

Deb H
Anonymous said…
are there any dates for july at the club house/?CHELLE
Anonymous said…
July dates - Sat, July 21 and Fri & Sat., July 27 & 28.

BK

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (