for those addicted

for those addicted I thought y'all needed a Sunday edition of blog so here it is. Yes it is technically Sunday it's 1:14 am. I am now clean and free from sweat and pool water. It has been a very good day (all except my emotional outbursts) and yes I have the pictures but I have no will to down load them at this point. I will later, promise. I'm heading off to bed and I'm going to sleep like a log. I have just a few thoughts to leave you with tonight.

If you all weren't special I would not have had such a good time today
If you all weren't special I would not have found such wonderful friendships
If you all weren't special I would not be writing on the blog at 1:24 am
And if you all weren't so special I would not want spend future weekends far away from Mr I.
So y'all are special, our time together scrapping together is special, and it takes special people like y'all to make a circle of friends like we have.

blessings
a

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, posting on Sunday...I'm impressed. I really enjoyed scrapping this weekend and am looking forward to the next time. Hey Angie, thanks for the rides Fri nite and Sat morning. I appreciate it!!!Hope all of you have a great day and remember "Happy Father's Day" to all the dads. I am making lasagna for my dad tonight even if I have to sit in a chair to do it..it is his favorite. See ya soon. djw

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (