checking in

Ok so If you didn't see dw post (below)
here is a repeat for you

GOOD NEWS!!! Tracey delivered a healthy baby girl yesterday afternoon. She weighed 6# 12 oz and is really cute. Mom and baby are fine. djw

And as Manny of you know Betty's hubby Bill was having surgery today, he is out of surgery and doing good. Last I herd he was in the recovery room and doc McDreamy was taking good care of him.

I'll probably not be posting till Monday, have a great weekend and
Dw best wishes on your surgery on Monday, we'll be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Blessings a

Comments

Anonymous said…
Angie - thank you for thinking of everyone and passing on well wishes and news on your blog - and keeping everyone updated, etc.....Very much appreciated!!!

Betty
Anonymous said…
Betty, hope Bill is doing well with his recovery. Also hoping Deb does well with her surgery tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone (almost everyone!) next weekend!

Deb H.
Anonymous said…
What I wouldn't give for a Cracker Barrel breakfast right now!!! It is too early for breakfast but since I can't have anything this morning, I REALLY want it. It stinks to not even be able to have a sip of Diet Pepsi or Diet Dr. Pepper. I am really looking forward to next weekend. I will be "super bored" by then, I am sure. Betty, hope everything is going well for you and Bill! See ya soon.

djw
Anonymous said…
It's slow going, but Bill is recovering nicely.

I'm with you on the Cracker Barrel DW - it's been awhile. Best wishes today - I'll be thinking of you......

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend - even for a little while.

Betty

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (