lost key caper

Yes I have been known to loose my keys on a sorta regular basis. but to loose someone else's keys that takes time crafted talent. while of course my story begins and ends in my own home I did not loose my keys (no sir e I'm multitallented) I lost Mr I keys). No I was not using them and I truly had no ideal it was me who caused the key caper. It all started this morning about 5 am when my incredible hubby woke me up asking me "Have you seen my keys"? " No" I replied in rumpled sleepy voice since I was awake I got up and helped with the search. We played decective for a good 15 min, then it was time for him to take off. Incredibly we could find my keys so he got to work on time. there were periodically call backs (to me) to have me search in another mysterious spot, spot after spot the keys remained missing. So my day went search for keys, do a chore, search for keys again, do another chore. At almost 5 Mr I sat down at the table after another through search of the premises that came up empty. (It really is unlike him to loose his keys) He sat down at the table and looked quite a bit flustered as well as ticked, he started going through our mounds and piles of papers on our kitchen table (our table is filled with many messy wonders). And shortly after the wondered mounds had been gone through he found them yes he found them in my purse! Yes I was the guilty party I had caused the key caper (bad part I still don't remember doing it).(My purse was sitting open on the table and he was instructed to "ask me" next time before searching for illegal substances) Yet again Mr I earned his name when he did not yell at me for being caught with the contraband. I really have no ideal how they got into my purse I'm truly baffled.

Blessings a

Comments

Anonymous said…
GOOD NEWS!!! Tracey delivered a healthy baby girl yesterday afternoon. She weighed 6# 12 oz and is really cute. Mom and baby are fine. djw
Anonymous said…
OMG, how wonderful!! I still have agift to get to her, best news all week!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (