Up

Well it's is truly an early morning even wbko is still asleep so it's no telling what I'll say this morning. Ive been up for a while and I've had no caffeine yet(one-very important word YET). Thanks to a fur ball and a husband. The fur ball well that woke us up about 4:50 or so the husband could not go back to sleep cause he was coughing. My poor Mr. I he is so sweet but is insisting he does not have a fever (even though he may be having cold chills) however he is extremely worried that he will pass it on to me. Last night before we went to bed he made me take air borne lets just say he was really getting his freak on about the germs and sharing them department, he got down right pushy about it. I keep telling him I don't catch the catchy stuff cause I was a daycare teacher for 12 years and I'm pretty much immune to the fast paced stuff, it's the strep and the sinus infection that gets me, along with a side of allergies, but Mr I is sometimes not so observant when it comes to the very small detail. So he is packing his lunch and I am trying to open both eyes simultaneously and unload the dishwasher and do some writing (life is all bout variety to a multi tasker). Well I'm off for now I've got a date with the fed ex tracking system, me a number and a two pound box of work. Blessings A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (