busy bee


Busy bee that's me, lots going on here at the scrap happy girl house. Our niece Tarah is very ill and has been transferred to Nashville, she was visiting down in Tn with some friends when she started feeling sick (I think it's her Gallbladder but I'm not 100% on that). So were are hoping things get better for her in a hurry. I'm so excited yesterday we herd from some old friends (Hi Jeff dude and Amy) and they are coming down for a Mammoth cave vacation at the end of July so once again some of our Yankee friends will be invading the territory. I foresee a BBQ in my future, good times are ahead. Oh and I must say CONGRATULATIONS to my cousin and her hubby, he received a promotion to Technical Sergeant in the USAF, go Gary, go Gary, go Gary, oops, go Sergent, go Sergent, (OK I know that was over kill but I could not help myself). And today is invitation central as I start to finish up on those cute little bits and pieces so don't be surprised if i hi-jack the blog for the wedding some time today. And I thought I'd show off the cover of my recipe book "Sweet Treats". The letters sweetta came from an embellishment that said "sweethearts" and I cut it up added American crafts metal letters to it. I know not the best picture but it will do for now. Blessings a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (