we interrupt this blog.......



Thank you for all my Birthday wishes I have survived "35" officially

While the time in my life just goes a a faster swoosh rate I've been a bit overloaded lately. I promise I will not abandon the blog my comments may get shorter for a time but will persist.

And no with he interruption part I have had several graduates this year in my family and would like to give them another moment in the spotlight. I'm enjoying having just one more chance to say well done. So congrats to my family of graduates. Ill list names in the comment section.

Also I would like to send my deepest sympathies to Barb her mom passed away not much more than a week ago.

Blessings a

Comments

#7 Kameron Christopher
Mary-Crystal Marie
Alicia Marie
oops Mary Crystal hasthe dress on and Alicia hasthe green coat.
Anonymous said…
I didn't know about Barb. I'm so sorry for her loss as well. chelle
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing your pictures.

I am so sorry to hear about Barb's mom, I had no idea. Thanks for letting us know.

Deb H.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (