mid day update







wow 92 invitations (minus a few i messed up) and they should be in buckeye country by 3:30 tomorrow. Talk about a marathon that was fun I really enjoyed it.
On the down side of things Mr I has a cold. A small one at the moment but I can count on one hand the number of times he's been sick in our 14 years of marriage, it un nerves when he is sick. ugh I hate it. Last night Mr I was wanting to be super superman sweet and take me out to dinner so he took me to Peppers. He absolutely loved it, I on the other hand was begging for tums and a cool drink afterwards. To say the least, I did not enjoy it, that's why I was at big lots last night (I love to go there) it was an "I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your dinner,I'm trying to make up with you" shopping trip. I found some more Hedi Grace paper along with some really nice red card stalk by remember when and a pack of cloud nine pink funky paper all at $2.00 a pack whoooo best deal in a long time. And being the positive thinker that I am I thoughtfully bought 2 beach mats (at a buck a piece) and a beach umbrella (the last time I went to the beach I was totally un pre paired, I had no knowledge of beach mats or umbrellas) I am still in great hopes that Mr I will come home in the next two weeks and say " let's go to the beach on our vacation".
A girl can dream can't she? Well enjoy the pics and dh I'll be ripping these to a disk for you there are several cute ones to many to post.
Blessings A

Comments

Anonymous said…
These are great pics!!! I must have missed this photo shoot....
DH - I just love the photo of you and your daughter!!!

Angie, sorry to hear DH isn't feeling well and you didn't enjoy dinner. I have to say I'm not a fan of Pepper's myself. I prefer PV and El Maz, over them.

I'll keep my fingers crossed you make it to the beach this year....I'm hoping for a trip down in October.....

Betty
Anonymous said…
WOW DH, you all look like you like each other in that pic!!!! All kidding aside, it is a good pic.
djw
Anonymous said…
great pics of dh and her f*&^$ daughter. Just kiddin Deb. Love ya
chelle
Anonymous said…
Wow, pics. Couldn't you air brush about 100 pounds off me Angie? Thanks so much again for taking these, it is very special to me. I really need a few pics with me in them for my CKU album coming up. Good timing.

I was in Big Lots last night, surprised we didn't bump into each other! Some good deals on paper as well, and the Fiskar's tape runners like B had. I also bought a small version of the tote B has from Costcos, complete with a tool tote that fits the crate. It's smaller and not made nearly as well, but for $14 I thought, what the heck!

Angie, hope Mr. I is better soon.

Deb H.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (