creative





























so i was feeling creative this after noon. I was going through my scraps and every page is made out of nothing but scraps!
the very first one needs to be turned to the right one time then you will see what I was going for
1 Jo's paper with left over brown card stalk
2 & 3 scrap works I think every person in the nation has seen this paper
4 basic grey with three different browns. I did not have enough of one brown to cover it so this is just sorta thrown together.
5 not sure who made paper or anything. Ribbon in the middle to hide where my two scraps would not meet
6 jo's paper with the ribbon trick again to hide where i was just a bit shy of having the paper meet.
All of the l/o are 12x12 and at the moment have no matting. these were just random scraps that I really didn't want to get rid of so I just went for it. I have one other l/o but I'll post it tomorrow. I'm getting sleepy since I was up so early this morning!

Comments

Anonymous said…
These are neat. Now if you will just use them, you will have proven that it is worth the time to save scraps. I am ready to scrap again since last weekend was very productive.
djw
Anonymous said…
I love creative use of scraps, nice job! Now slap some pictures on those babies.

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (