Good moring sunshine!

"Good mornin sunshine" (now say again with heavy southern accent) is the phrase that my Mother teases me with when I have overslept and this morning I have indeed been sleeping in, in a overly fashion till almost 9. I make no apologies cause it was nice and I enjoyed it thoroughly. For some reason I was very tired yesterday and went to bed before midnight (unheard of around here) In fact I was in my room right around eleven. I think the weekend had caught up with me.
Here at wedding central I'm beginning the final assembly process I have printed and distressed everything and now I just need to add that cute little bow at the top that fastens the velum to the paper.
In other news the doctors in Nashville found out what was wrong with our niece she is having some lady problems. If things don't turn around by this afternoon then she will be having surgery at this point it's a wait and see kinda thing. So keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

As projects go my project bin is empty today cause it's wedding central so nothing to share maybe tomorrow I'll post a page and some of our weekend pictures. gotta go blessings a

oops I almost forgot check this out I think we may be able to see the space station tonight!
http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/atlantis-space-shuttle-mission/20070608190509990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (